What and Why is Death

 What a stupid fucking question

What an ignorant thing to try to answer

But as I said crazy is as crazy does

No I do not believe each death has a purpose or that its all part of God's plan. Unless you believe in the Fates weaving and cutting their yarn neither do you. We have free will even though I believe we can utilize that on Gods path like they talk about in Donnie Darko, I believe we can evade or welcome death. Surprisingly I think welcoming death is actually the best way to stay away from it. I believe death is not some guy in a dark cloak with a scyth. I think death is more like Aphrodite, an amazingly beautiful figure that can fulfill all of your darkest fantasies. I also believe this is why we look at it in the sense that "Heaven" is some "better place" but in the Gospel of Thomas (of the dead sea scrolls) Jesus says 

 "If those who lead you say to you, 'See, the kingdom is in the sky,' then the birds of the sky will precede you. If they say to you, 'It is in the sea,' then the fish will precede you. Rather, the kingdom is inside of you, and it is outside of you. When you come to know yourselves, then you will become known, and you will realize that it is you who are the sons of the living father. But if you will not know yourselves, you dwell in poverty and it is you who are that poverty.”

The last quote I put in my notebook before entering the psych ward and finally for the first time in my life submitting goes as followed "There is no life without death, so you can only hope to live when you finally hope for death & it will never come.

I hate hate hate when people say "Theres a reason for xyz's death" no theres fucking not, I've lost my dad at the hands of my dad, a friend to an act of violence and another to just fucked up circumstances I still do not understand. I think all we can do is change the way we live life to justify those deaths in our on way. There is no reason for death but we can make death reasonable if we work hard enough is my belief. 

Finally a page I wrote in the psych ward on living and death to finish this babbling 

'The only thing worth wishing for is a full life and a peaceful depature. Notice I did not say good or happy for the things you yearn for are like that of the nature of a beautiful woman, the more you want the more likely it is to evade you. Welcome & be grateful for all experiences because in each moment you can learn, be greateful for & overcome & in these moments are the time in which you feel fully alive

"May your choices reflect your hopes not your fears" - Nelson Mandela 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Going Home

What Happened What's NextWhat the Hell is Mania

Just Kids